It is the goal of the Keiser University Spine Care Clinic personnel to offer the student an effective support structure to facilitate and enhance their clinical experience.
Our Daily Principles
- To provide high quality, evidenced based patient-centered care.
- To provide a high quality clinical educational experience.
- To provide training and understanding of ethical practice building procedures.
- To comply with all required accreditation policies and standards.
Values and Aspirations of the Spine Care Clinic
- Graduating caring, competent, and science-driven chiropractic physicians
- Providing the educational and clinical environment that will allow our students to develop the skills necessary to flourish in an evolving and team-based healthcare system
- Developing a body of alumni whose leadership and careers affirm the Keiser University motto of integrity, truth and knowledge (integritas, veritas, sapientia)
- Advancing chiropractic education and practice through innovation and scholarship